Here’s a list of useful weather, navigation, The Yanmar diesel engine, and More!
- Active Captain has a wealth of information pertaining to anchorages, hazards, marinas, and local knowledge.
- NOAA Charts for US Waters.
- The Coastal Pilot is a necessary download for the US Coastal Cruiser.
- NOAA’s Marine Forecasts.
- Sea Surface Currents of the World.
- Hurricane Havens.
- NOAA Weather Fax Locations and Schedules.
- An Inexpensive Radio to Receive Radio Weather Fax Transmissions. or This One.
- An Inexpensive Way to Decipher Radio Fax Morse Code. (Note- I purchased the Grundig S450DLX Field Radio, and I’ve yet to acquire a clean enough signal to decode, thought I’ve yet to use the external antenna jack and slave it to my masthead VHF antenna. Working on it).
- A Good CruisersForm Page with weather links helpful for Crossing the Gulf Stream.
- Yanmar 2GM Parts with Detailed Diagrams.